Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I like the way that I LOOK at you!!

{寂寞的眼神}



Waiting the time here...

Wish you are here...



Around 1 am something we went to yum cha in sayang.. I was so talkative talk non-stop with Jayis suddenly his friends came but din't see him. That time I put down everything and almost one week din't think about him and see him. I wish to don't miss him. How about him? Since I know he have a girlfriend in JB, the heart like broking... I was so crazy on him, I like his voice, I like his smiling , I like his expression. When I talking and laughing that time, Toby told me he was here. I tried don't look at him. I was so miss him. After that, we paid our bil and I asked Joyce to paid for me. Got a bit regret that I din't paid alone because he was paying too. I like the way that I looking at him. His motion, emotional really attract me. HAIZ~ On the way we back, Toby was talking with me but my eyes just looking at him. I feel so warm and happy now because of him. I like him , wish him din't know this forever.

No comments: