Friday, August 5, 2011

Nowadays~

What am I doing nowadays?
Sometimes I am really confuse to know what am I doing.
Sometimes everything not just using thinking and really can make it happen.
But this week I end up one project that I gave myself, because I don't wish to waste time.
I am wonder am I doing this is a right way and wrong.
I don't care people that doesn't support me, I am trying my best to do that.
Because I know everything should try and learn for the lesson.
This few days, I watched a movie called 《团圆》 is a hong kong drama.
It made my memories back from last time, this memories not a good and happy memories.
And it isn't a family memories, this memories made me though back the thing had happened to me one year ago.
I know I am giving myself a excuse, I know I should face it and not just running away the problem.
This few days, my temper really weird, I will suddenly don't wish to talk to my family.
I know that I am changing, because I have my new life in Sunway that living alone and sometime seldom talk to people.
Even my best friend kit yan and kit mei also knew it, I had change since I went to KL.
Everything will change, human, environment even the person who love you.
However the time need to go too.
And I need to be tough and strong to fight for my future.
God bless.

No comments: