Monday, July 28, 2008

she was left...

Today is 28th of july...this morning i woke up at 310 a.m. i din go skul 2day...i went 2 KLIA...2 say gud bye 2 my most important person....tat is my 2nd eldest sister...no one cn sit her place in my life...we reach KLIA around 6a.m. smthngs...bt her plane time hvn reach...so we slp inside the car...after we take our breakfast in mcd...we really nin 2 say gud bye 2 her...tat time i really cnnt control my tear...my noty tear juz like the water fall drop on the floor...i saw her was crying 2...in my memories 她拥有一把秀长而黝黑的头发...她拥有一双神气的眼神...她的笑容犹如天使般的甜美,应该是比天使更甜的笑容...她拥有一股比老师更强的力量...她拥用一个更爱助人的精神...当我看着她的背影渐渐的离我而去,带着悲伤离开了我...我的心情仿佛是如此般的难堪...我想她也是带着悲伤和不舍的心情离开...平时的笑声随着她的离去而慢慢的消失了...她走了...i vy hope tat the time cn b stop 4 one min...gv me 2 look at her tok vif her infront of me...i noe tat nw gt msn webcam n so on...bt nw i cnnt even touch her face her hair....play vif her...tok rubbish vif her...eat vif her...jogging vif her...sing song vif her...slp vif her in the same room...shopping vif her...tok bout feature vif her...
I am so scared tat i cnnt stand up without her...she is the best teacher, the best sister in my life.. no one even cn sit her place in my life...she is the one hu vy und me,help me in homework n other thngs...when i nin her tat time she is the oli one cn help me...bt nw...she was left...i vy und tat she is vy lonely at there...if cn i wan 2 go there 2 study vif her...i wan 2 accompany her...i wan 2 cry vif her...nw she vy hope tat one is i cn go 4 univercity...so nw i nin 2 study hard bcz of my important person in my life....i don wan disappointed 2 her...n i vy hope tat she will study smart at there n b my healthy sis at there...gambatte yi ji...^^i will support u always...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

她毕竟已离开了。。现在的你可以做的是用功读书,做好自己的本分。这样在远方的她知道你这样乖后她也会为你感到高兴和安慰,虽然她现在已不在你身边。。。要知道在远方的她也会默默的为你献上祝福和关心。。。