Thursday, October 23, 2008

i am so moody...




yesterday...was a last paper 4 my exam...tat sub tat i nin 2 gt A1 bt i nt enuf 2 finish...i really vy disappointed tat i cant finish...i wan myself 2 wake up at 430 bt i noe i cnnt do it...when the clock ring i close it n continue 2 slp...i tell myself tat i cnnt do like tat i cnnt gv up...i noe juz a few minutes bt i cnnt quit 4 it...bt exam tat time wat thngs tat i gt bck?after tat...my mood really bad...sc period...teacher gv bck sc paper 2 us...bt when i take my paper...i really hv a shoock...wat wrong 2 me...i finish all n i oso noe hw 2 do...y my marks like tat?i really cnnt accpect it...i cry the whole day...my eyes nw still like a gold fish...i really no use i really tired on it...sometimes i woke up early 2 study 4 my exam...bt wat thngs i gt bck?izit i nt luckly?i hate myself like tat...i noe it 2 late 4 my f4 exam...bt i won quit my SPM...no one cn make me quit...SPM i cuming nw...

No comments: