Thursday, April 21, 2011

When the day start.

When the day start, I am nobody in that world.
I lived in my own little world.
Because that too many enemy in my world.
I scared and fought for my safety.
That really scary, no one help me no one save me.
And I ran and ran, I ran to a very fantasy and a peace world.
There had a lot of angel and fairies.
That really beautiful place,when I smiled to little fairies.
I saw a huge flowering cherry in front of me.
I walked there, I closed my eyes and wished.
" I wish I having a peace life now forever."
But it was just a dream.
When I opened my eyes, the colorful world was gone.
That a lot of evil coming to me.
They are laughing to me.
They want to kill me.
I closed my eyes again.
But it doesn't back to a beauty world.
They shoot me.
They are chasing me.
There are coming more and more evil.
I closed my eyes, and I think positive.
And I feel a very strong power that comes to me.
My body grows a pair of wing, the Sun light comes to me.
I opened my hand and absorb the energy.
When I opened my eyes, I wore a beautiful white long dress.
And fly to kill those evil.
But how strong am I, I still get hurt.
I know however I cried, it doesn't use.
Because I should be tough and strong.
Since I was fighting, an evil came and bite me.
I was blooding, I killed every evil included myself.
Because I going to be an evil too.
When my mind refresh, those evil are my lovely friends.
But they ..............................................................

No comments: