Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When I am alone.

Just went back to home, a very tired day. But still need to get the approvement from J of the poster. Waiting her and helped her did a lot and din't sleep well for a few days. Now I'm alone in mum's room. Tonight is windy night, the song of the night is so peace. In Sunway, I din't really listen to this kind of nature song for a long time. My mind is peace and thinking nothing, so wish to have a life like now forever. Now, when I talk with parents or sister, I will I really mature a lot. Not like last time immature bin. Maybe I already use to it for my life now, I see more, I learn more, I feel more and even I listen more. The world is getting changing now.That a really scary world now. No one will know what will going to happen tomorrow. Because of Japan Tsurami and earth quake everyone is talking about the end of the world. Since I am a designer, I would like to imagine how the world coming to be. And sometimes really talk about the end of the world crap story to my younger sister. For me, some time I wish to give up. But I know I can't. How hard is it I also need to do it. I like to sit alone and think a lot of things. Since I was sleeping, my brain still moving and thinking a lot of stuff.

No comments: