Friday, July 8, 2011

A love will harm you.

Don't know why, you make me worry about you.
I saw your pain from your heart.
But you don't want to tell people about that.
Will you feel happy?
Some day, I try to make you smile , play with you , make you happy because I don't wish you sad and emo like last time.
Some told me about you loving chasing her.
Ya, I can see it and you already know she rejected you, but why you still want to force yourself to make her love you?
Love can't force.
I know that call love,but I really don't wish you gave people said you are stupid and so on.
I feel so sad and pain about that, because you are my friend.
I hope you can stop it, and of cause I don't wish you to unhappy again.
If you feel want to tell others about your secret, I will always here for you.
Just out your word. Let me get into your world.

No comments: