Sunday, July 3, 2011

Semester break again soon.

Already get in to my course major.
This is the short semester and it really rush for every subject that I take in this semester.
Every semester need to go through a lot of things and learn a lot of different things like moral, attitude on assignment and etc.
Feel very happy in this semester, wondering why also.
I don't wish to happen same thing like last semester.
I am trying to open minded and relax myself here.
Want to be a open- minded designer.
I already came back from Sunway, feel distress here... super and super distress here.
Relax, without stress.
Ya, sometime stress make people move , but my stress make me feel like dying.
Can't breathe at all. OMG!!!!
So what I did in this few days?
I went to bought some snack here to bring back to Sunway tomorrow.
Go back again, and stress again... scary...
The life there is really really scary isn't because of human there because I already use to it.
Is because my assignment. My lovely Simon ( assignment).
Many people thought study design is just a very simple things.
NO~ they are wrong, imagine if we din't have any idea for out artwork, where are we going to vomit out?
Idea will kill us. OKOK!!!
Open-minded, don't care what people said.
Wohoo~

No comments: