Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A day when I saw a lot of couples.

I am single and doesn't have my Mr Right celebrate with me. Valentine's day went to have lunch with classmate, on the way to pyramid there had a lot of people selling roses beside the road. When I got in to Pyramid, saw a lot of couples that holding flowers and a big bear , of course the most important was their lovely partner . Quite a romantic couples. Although I am not the one of the couples, and I din't feel like hella admired them, but they really sweet. Wish to have the day that I and my Mr right are the couples of them. And I told my classmate- Yi Ling that I want flowers, asked her to buy for me. But she answered me that she had no money, on the way back to class she picked a hibiscus from a hibiscus tree. XD And that time I realized, hibiscus was so nice. In that moment , I found out a thing that I believe everyone who is single will meet their Mr and Miss Right one day. Just need to be patient wait for that day come true. =)

No comments: