Monday, February 21, 2011

Why you want appear suddenly?


You came out suddenly , and stole away my heart and smile. Then leave me alone again. Please return back my heart and smile to me. It's belong to me. Don't you know, how the pain of hurting? May be you don't. Because of you, I really learned play on the safe side so I don't get hurt anymore. But you appeared suddenly, I haven't ready yet. Saw your back leaving away from me, my heart start to pain again. I wish to run to you and hug you from your back. But after I crossed the road, you disappear again. Why? Now I understand what you said to me last time, because it happen to me this few days. I should be more strong and tough, don't you know how much I missed you. Even every night, I nightmare also. That really scary and wish to open my eyes you will beside me. But it won't happen again anymore. =)

No comments: