Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day~




What? Valentine's day? HAHA~ funny... Alone again. It should be sad, but for me I am use to it. Every year of Valentine's day, thats doesn't have any partner who celebrate with me. Should will have, but the relationship can't stand for a long time. Of course, I wish to have a new partner, but I don't even have a time to sleep at all. And some more, I am that kind of scary person , that no one will admired me. Haha, what a funny thing? Ya~ single and available will be more better and freedom. Of course I love freedom the most. I don't allow people who care me a lot. Even my parents too. Any way Happy Valentine's day to all my friends, erm to those who haven have a partner yet, don't be sad. He or she will appear in front of you one day. And wish you all guys Happy Single's day. =) Enjoy your day.....

No comments: