Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I hate Chinese New Year.....

I was so excited to back to hometown last week. I wished to back not because of Chinese New Year and not because of wanna celebrate Chinese New Year. I knew that it wasn't a good and nice Chinese New Year this year. Finally I was back to hometown but I don't wish to happen it and it happened. Everyone so happy to celebrate and decorate house, last year and I was young my house every year will decorated but this year when I was home, it doesn't have any decoration. That no feel to have Chinese New Year... I hate to see them... I don't want home anymore next time..... Chinese New Year everyone have a nice and sweet smile on their face but.... Now everyone who beside me face black.... Fuck off.... I hate Chinese New Year......

No comments: