Saturday, May 21, 2011

I think I'm jealous?


I know I am not a guy in our family.
I just a little girl, and can't speak out sometime.
But I already use to it.
What to do?
They don't accept what girl opinion.
OK. Fine!!!
But why always I am the last one who get it?
But why so unfair?
But why always I am the last one?
But why always I am the loser!?
But why always I use people's old thing?
Why?
I don't want to be a loser anymore!
I am not a rubbish bin!!!
I am not that kind and friendly anymore!
Maybe that call jealous!!!
But if you all don't wish to have a girl in your family.
PLEASE DON'T BORN ME OUT!!!!!!
You know what?
I always act that I'm happy, friendly,nothing,don care and nice in front of you all.
I feel I am so tired.
Sorry, I am not that happy and good ok?
Start now, if you all don respect me, then I am fine.
I won't respect you all too loh....
This is what you all want right?
OK... I understand what should I do now.

No comments: