Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Sassy girl...








What a touch movie? Today I watch america style" My Sassy Girl" movie.
It talk about he had a girlfriend that very silly and crazy. Do what she want. In this movie I am so pity about that guy. They love each other, but previously, the girl can't forget her Ex boyfriend so she drunk and meet the guy. In this story, they have a very happy ending and it compare with Korea style it doesn't. Korea one got 2 part, first is talk about how her boyfriend die because she misunderstanding to shoot him as a thief and second part is talk about he meet a guy look likes her EX. Actually they are the same story, just the ending different. For my comment, I like Korea one.. Because it show a lot, it more touch that America style one... I can see it. The theme of this movie, is talk about the guy how he loves her girlfriend and even how her girlfriend was so barbarous to him. That a really touch story. I cried in the ending. I can't stop my tear. I love this movie, of cause I wish to have a boyfriend like him. That so sweet.

No comments: