Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I feel happy live without you~

HAHA~ Today went for my History of art lesson. Feel super sleepy of the movie and beh tahan slept in class. After my class, waiting classmate outside the class and i saw my X classmate Yvonne, she said " How come you getting more beautiful? Maybe because of your hair.." haha funny.. But anyway thanks her. After lunch, still gastric and faster walked back home. Had a nap and Jocye called me, asked me for dinner. Haven take bath yet and I tied my hair up. In the way she said wanna go vision art buy somethings and I wanna go All Day to have a drink. Sorry toby didn't ask you out. Because just woke up and don't know where you are. But very funny one is Yik Hwa scared wrong people...WAKAKAKA!!!! Feel happy everyday shopping in pyramid. Yesterday bought a beg with Jocye. After shopping went to Jocye's house to take back my figure and Yik Hwa said " Voon Bin, you look young today!!!!" HAHA... TQ!!! I will keep it!!! Thanks everyone =)

No comments: