Tuesday, August 3, 2010

==....!!!!!

Headache!!!! Headache!!! Study skill haven finish... Went to 7-eleven , bought fish ball and fried sausage bread... Same!!! Din't change at all...still like sausage... I step out the darkness room and try to get well better...Daddy and mummy gave me energy this afternoon, they gave me to support from the heart... I stood under the coconut tree with the light, the wind blow to me i closed my eyes...enjoy the feel without stress there... look up to the sky, the stars smile with me. No car on the road. Everyone is sleeping with the dream. In street 18, saw a guy with his desktop. He looks stress and without cloth. The street without any voice, listened to the leaves singing under the dark black blue sky. The cat was looking at me in the brushwood and I enter the "wonderland" again!!!

Say hello to natural n__n!!!







No comments: