Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Memories~

Wind blowing outside. Leaves singing and dancing there. 988 with me and Jane. Talked back our childhood and the memories in our mind. That was a sad memories, she cried. I gave her a piece of tissue and she wipe it. I opened my friends picture and tell her about them. I type [ jee....] and press enter. And told Jane he gt pimples already. This is his mum and so on... Keep clicking next next... And tell her about his story. The tear wet my eyes. I said stop we go see other people one. After that, we continue our story. I had a happy and good childhood , i miss it and wanna back too. Jane said she don't want. I understand her situation . Everyone has their own background , although my background not that bad and my tear wet my eyes again. Finished the story, we talked about our EX and boyfriends. I asked Jane "I still don't understand why he treat me like that. For you, do you think the problem is came out from you?" She answered me " That passed! no one will know, he is the only one will know. For me, I don't think I was wrong last time." My mind keep coming out his picture again, almost one month already. How is him now? Does him take care of himself? Does him fall sick again? I saw him last time I really wish to be with him. My heart really felt pain that time. OVER ALWAYS IS OVER!!!! He won't remember the memories of us anymore...........................

No comments: