Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I miss him~

Playing facebook in my lovely room... Drawing figure on my table... Listening song from my laptop... Don't know what happened to me in this afternoon, i miss him.... i miss him lot... Always see him got online in facebook and MSN or not. But he wasn't there, when click home in my facebook i saw his picture again. The tear wet my eyes again. The sweet memories come out in my mind again. He was a cute and good boyfriend that I had. He was the understanding boyfriend that I had. Now only know I haven forget him, why our ending will make me become like now? He seem like very happy and enjoy his life, but I'm not. I'm still tie myself in a coner. So wish to ask him "How are you now? Is it everything fine there?" So wish that to care him like last time. But I know it will not happen anymore. When I'm alone so wish he is here with me, when I'm sad wish he will cry with me and touch my face n eyes. When I'm happy, we can happy together. How about you? Did you think like that before? ^^

No comments: