Friday, August 6, 2010

Quite a SAD DaY!!!!

Didn't have sunny sky. Didn't have blue sky. Didn't have confident.Didn't have mood to class too...Too sad that you said that to me. I really hate your attitude, WHAT THE???? Many things happened, i was in call with Bryan. And i post status to Raymond and asked him where he is? Because I can't see him online. He sms me , and I told him I beh tahan, really wanna to kill myself already. HAIZ really stress here that time many things haven settle now. Raymond non stop called me in skype and found me in MSN. Hang Xing and Jia Ying very worry me that time.But i put busy and I was away and having my Phone. I cried again. no mood to smile at all. Thanks Bryan to make me happy when I need him. The door suddenly knock, Jim and Shen were outside. What happened??? Really scare them already that time... But feel happy that they came and see me. I locked myself in my room the whole day. Din't came out at all... RUSHING assignment... MISSING someone... WANNA someone can give me a hug... WANNA someone can feel my heart now. I watched a movie to relax myself after my class but i cried again. Because think him back. I really cannot watch romantic movie anymore, because I will cry again..............

No comments: