Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stop thinking you anymore...

You really hurt my broken heart... You really did a lot of things made the world to hate you... How come I so stupid went to helped you to explain to them... You said they betrayed you, but the person who betrayed one is me ok? What you did, please ask back yourself,think it back. How you treat me? How you hurt me? How you betrayed me? How you break my broken heart again? Think it back and the anti-you to wake up.. Stop doing that... But what I had said and told you, you won't listen anymore. You made me cried three days three night, you know how hurt my broken heart in three days? Paper can stick back if it broke but my heart nothing can stick it back... Ya, can said that I am stupid that time... I believe to you, you really clever in acting... I am so admire you in that... I am lose!!! Happy??? I may god bless me to forget you as fast as possible. I believe god will understand me too. Ya the lord will forgive people who did something wrong,but I can't forgive myself. Maybe you will or you don't mind. I can't believe I cried in front of my mum too because of you. Ya, I am always strong in anythings and even how sad and how weak am I , I also won't cry in front of her. But this time, I can't do it. my mum comfort me to stop thinking you anymore and ignore you. I won't let her see me cry because of you again. I pressed delete and I wish to say goodbye to you. I want to start my new life here, ignore you maybe a good way... Maybe you really hate me that I went to let the whole world know your bad things. I just wanna tell you I really did nothing and even what had happened to you in camp I also don't know, how you betrayed me I also don't know. What a funny things? I love you but how you love me? If I really did somethings wrong to you, I just can apologize here. I asked myself 10 times? What i had did to made you betrayed me? I still can't understand. Is time to wake up, and I will tell myself that was a dream and it won't happen again.

No comments: