Monday, August 2, 2010

BLUR @__@

Came back from church... I start my life and try to go church... Enjoy the moment in church... It make me feel without worries and stress there... Leg still pain,haven get well yet. But today no mood and feel out of confident. Didn't pay attention in church, worry many thing there... Tomorrow need to take figure exam...So i practiced CK asked us to draw the 3 portrait, suddenly feel like wanna see his facebook... i typed his name and press ‘ ENTER'. When i get in, my tear like two small river flow down from my eyes on my face... Why i still so stupid? Why i still want to miss him... Even my sister asked me who is him, i said don't bother just read what i wrote... Everyday when i feel emo , his picture came out from my mind and those happy , sweet memories make me cried again. Go out accompany my housemate take dinner in 'Ming Tian', the cars came forward me and i feel like wanna close my eyes and walk on the road. But luckly Jane pull me back. What happened to me , on the way home, i said to jane : "i feel like stand on top of the tower there." STRESS here!!! I just want some one to hug and borrow his shoulder to me. Why no one here can do this to me?


te extrano Pictures, Images and Photos

Ur the 'Cause Pictures, Images and Photos

Emo Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: