Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!

Don't know why.. I feel that I very hate myself now... Remember that I was top 3 in class when i was in primary school, but now look at my result???.. I went for piano class when i was young until F5, even now one song also can't play well... Went for guzheng class when i was in F2,when I want to play a song but the string break... Went for chinese calligraphy and painting when i was in F1, even now i also can't write my chinese name nicely in calligraphy... Went for violin class when I was in F4, even now how to play a song also can't... Went for art class in F5,find out that I love art and design, and won some prices in other college... NOW!!! look at me??? Break up in every relationship... Study in The One Academy of Communication Design. My dream college now, even now I can't do well in my artwork... I am really useless in this world................... AND I'm lost............... Where am I now?????

No comments: