Monday, August 2, 2010

CRYING NOW!!! T_____T

I am in FB now. Click back to home, i saw his picture there. My naughty finger go and click in and i view his picture...T___T....Wow my tear dropping very fast. I saw his face got alot of pimples already. Is it very stress in study? Sometimes i will ask myself , how are you now? Is it everything ok? The heart still cannot let go, mind still thinking about him. Housemate Alex asked me to delete his FB and MSN... But i din't because i still miss him, and i told myself maybe he will find me back.. No one know... But i sure he won't because too understand his temper already. Raymond keep comfort me.. thanks alot... Listening the fan tuning silently, my mind none stop thinking about him... I really tried my best to forget him... May god bring me out...

No comments: